TwitchCon 2019 Events, Schedule & Streamers: The TwitchCon 2019 finally here and the schedule for the same has been officially out. Well, the streamers must be very excited to know about the event, especially the schedule and how they can stream the whole event.
Well, you don’t have to worry as with the help of this article we are going to discuss all these things that you want to know about TwitchCon 2019, so without wasting any time let’s get started….
What is TwitchCon?
TwitchCon is a yearly convention that is held for the live streaming video platform, Twitch.tv, dedicated to Twitch as well as the culture of video game streaming/gaming on-demand.
It is a great opportunity for the streamers, in order to seek improvements for their streams as well as to grow their brand. It also offers fans with a unique chance to meet streamers, play new games, along with meeting with online communities in real life.
How To Watch TwitchCon 2019?
Unluckily, the tickets for the event are already sold out, because of which you’ll not able to attend the show personally if you don’t have the ticket. But fortunately, one can watch TwitchCon 2019 by streaming online.
One must take note that all the shows in the event are not going to be streamed in the same place for TwitchCon 2019. Therefore, in case if you are attending in person you will want to keep an eye on the official TwitchCon website for any further latest updates.
Previously, there were selected content that has been shown for the duration of the event, as well as much of it is going to be likely archived as soon as streams have concluded, as well.
The minute the event is live, the TwitchCon Live URL should be then activated. You can also check individual events that we have listed below and for any added information we have on streaming locations.
In addition, the Fortnite Twitch Rivals tournament is scheduled for September 27, therefore you should be able to watch it live with the help of the Twitch Rivals official Twitch account. This event is going to last basically all day, therefore you are going to have plenty of content in order to keep you entertained.
What Streamers Will be There?
TwitchCon 2019 is going to be the event of the year, therefore there is going to be many big names in attendance like Dr. Disrespect, TimTheTatman, and so many more.
If you want you can also check if a Twitch partner will be the convention by heading to the ‘Who’s coming’ page on the official website as well as by typing in their name.
TwitchCon 2019 Schedule
The first day gets off to an intense hot start as well as doesn’t slow down until the end of the convention. Here, you can find the complete schedule of all the events that feature everything from meets and greets and workshops to panels and prestigious award shows. TwitchCon is always full of energy, no matter what time of the day it is, there’s always stuff going on.
On the top of the regular schedule, there are a host of Twitch Rivals tournaments taking place that feature streamers from all around the world.
The tournaments are also going to feature Fortnite, Apex Legends, League of Legends, as well as Teamfight Tactics.
Fortnite will start on Friday, LoL, and TFT is also going to split the action on Saturday, as well as the Sunday night tournament is also going to be Apex Legends.
- Games Done Quick Express (10:30 a.m. PT/1:30 p.m. ET)
- Twitch Rivals: Fortnite Open – Twitch Rivals Arena (11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET)
- So You Want to Be a Streamer? (1:30 p.m. PT/4:30 p.m. ET)
- Life in Hard Mode: Streaming with Disabilities – TwitchUnity Lounge (4 p.m. PT/7 p.m. ET)
- Opening Ceremony – Glitch Theater (5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET)
- How to Build Your Own Streaming PC (10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET)
- A Word from Our Sponsors: Maintaining Authenticity in Paid Content (11:30 a.m. PT/2:30 p.m. ET)
- How to Stream More with a Full-time Job and Family (1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET)
- TwitchCon Party — Petco Park (7 p.m. PT/10 p.m. ET)
- Happy Little Trees: The Bob Ross Paint-Along (10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET)
- Pioneering on Twitch: How to Find Your Niche and Grow (11:30 a.m. PT/2:30 p.m. ET)
- How Streamers Should Work with Game Publishers and Developers (2:30 p.m. PT/5:30 p.m. ET)