Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
- (information or software) on NbPostGazette’s website for personal,
- non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
- not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NbPostGazette’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NbPostGazette at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on NbPostGazette’s website are provided “as is”. NbPostGazette makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NBPostGazette does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- **The images and pictures on the NbPostGazette website have been taken from different sources on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, and some images are also the property of the website owners. If anyone has any objection to any image or picture on this website or believes that it is his/her legal property then their images will be immediately removed from the website without any payment and if someone repeatedly forces for payment then it will be considered defamation by the website owners.**
In no event shall NbPostGazette or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NbPostGazette’s website, even if NBPostGazette authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NBPostGazette’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NBPostGazette does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. NBPostGazette may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. NBPostGazette does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NBPostGazette has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the NBPostGazette of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Like many other Websites, NBPostGazette makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.NbPostGazette.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.NbPostGazette.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Additional opt-out choices for analytics and marketing networks
Several of the advertising networks and service providers that we use to analyze activities on our sites also offer opt-out mechanisms as an alternative to managing the placement of cookies by these services through your browser settings as discussed above:
- Google Analytics: If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, Google has developed a tool that works with major internet browsers to permit you to opt out. For more information and to install their opt-out tool, please click here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Advertising: To opt out of or manage your targeted third-party advertising preferences with Google, please click here: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
- ComScore: To opt out of comScore’s universal data collection, please click here: http://www.scorecardresearch.com/preferences.aspx
- National Advertising Initiative: To opt out of targeted third-party advertising by Network Advertising Initiative members, please click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
In addition, some of our third-party advertising partners display an “ad choices” icon with the advertisement on our site. If you see this icon with an advertisement, you can click on it to find out more information about the ad and your ad choices.