PAX West 2019 Schedule, How To Watch, Games, And Panels: One of the biggest public gaming conventions of the year, Pax West 2019, kick-off from Friday, 30th August 2019. The event of Pax West where they celebrate of all things video games works a little bit differently than Gamescom or E3. In its place of highlighting the biggest publishers as well as their upcoming projects, PAX West places the focus on indie games along with the panels on game design itself.
The event helps in getting an early look at the hottest indie games, AAA titles as well as even the best board games that are going to be coming soon. One of the biggest attention of the show will be the plethora of indie game video games which is going to be showcased at the PAX Rising booth.
With the help of this article, we are going to talk about the major things that you need to know about Pax West 2019. In this event, you can find games as well as panels that interest you, and therefore we have also highlighted some of the best PAX West events that are going to happen this weekend that you don’t want to miss. So, without wasting any time let’s get started….
Pax West 2019 Schedule, Dates, How to Watch
Pax West 2019 is scheduled for four days where the event is going to take place in Seattle, Washington from August 30. The event will then carry on till September 2 at the Washington State Convention Center.
The event has been anticipated quite a time ago and many were waiting for this event to come across. Now, the event has finally started, everyone is excited to be a part of it and to know more new things from it.
Viewers must take note that you can watch every Pax West 2019 panel at the channel. In order to watch Pax West 2019 panel, you can watch a selection of content from the event through the official PAX Twitch channel.
Well, for the full schedule of PAX West 2019, you can be headed towards the official website. We have also provided some of our suggestions for the best panels to attend below.
Pax West 2019 Panel Suggestions
Ever since its foundation, PAX has always been popular and known for its amazing panels which can be seen through Twitch. We have arranged some of the weekend panels you should check out. So, let’s have a brief look….
Friday, 30th August 2019
- PAX West 2019 Story Time With Gary Whitta – 10 am PST
- Penny Arcade Q&A – 11:30 AM PST
- Indie Games: Past, Present, and Future – 1:30 PST
- Gearbox Main Theatre Show – 1:30 PST
- Championing Diverse Voices – 2:30 PST
- The Kinda Funny Games Showcase: PAX Edition – 4:30 PST
Saturday, 31st August 2019
- Esports in Schools: Academics and Emerging Programs – 10:00 AM PST
- From Bastion to Hades: 10 Years of Supergiant Games – 12:00 PM PST
- Game Preservation – Making Classic Titles Accessible – 3:00 PM PST
- #BlackTwitter Making Social Media Work for You as a Blerd – 3:30 PM PST
Sunday, 1st September 2019
- Game Designer Breakdown: Dungeons & Dragons – 10:00 AM PST
- Penny Arcade Make-a-Strip – 12:00 PM PST
- Giant Bomb’s Variety Hour with Abby and Jan – 9:00 PM PST
Monday, 2nd September 2019
- USGamer Presents: The Twisted Timeline of Metal Gear Solid 10:30 AM PST