Mother’s Day 2019 Quotes, Greetings, Images, Wishes, Status, Messages, Poems: Mother’s Day is all about celebrating the woman who raised you and made who you are today as a person. She is the one who works every day without taking any break just to make her family happy. Well, the role of a mother is so important in everyone’s lives that just one day is not enough to thank her.
The love and care of a mother can’t be compared with anyone else, she is unique and irreplaceable and that’s why Mother’s Day is celebrated so that we can honor as well as thank her for all her hard work.
From all the packed lunches to the bandages and kisses after falling off your bike, to being the first one to cry at your graduation– your mom was always there in every of your best and sad moment. It’s very important that you should thank your mother for all the love and hard work she put in all through these years.
Remind her how much you love, respect and appreciate her with these perfect Mother’s Day message, quotes, and poems. Well, I am sure whatever you are going to gift your mom, a card or a note will be there with it. So, if you are little confused or don’t know what to write then check out our best Mother’s Day wishes, messages quotes and poems below:
Inspirational Quotes on Mother’s Day 2019-
“Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heart throb.” Leroy Brownlow
“The most beautiful word on the lips of mankind is the word ‘Mother’, and the most beautiful call is the call of ‘My Mother’.” Kahlil Gibran
“My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” Jodi Picoult
“When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” Charley Benetto
“Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” Susan Gale
“A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” Agatha Christie
“Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.” Gilda Radner
“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” Oliver Wendell Holmes
“To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” Maya Angelou
“What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter?” Rose Kennedy
Sweet Mother’s Day Wishes, Messages 2019-
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for everything you’ve done for us. It’s more than we can ever repay you!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up!”
- ”I love you and wish you the best Mother’s Day!”
- Dear mother, you have shown me true love without a measure, in your arms I find my safest haven that shelters me whenever the storms rises beyond ability.
Happy Mothers Day Wishes & Messages For Mom-
- “Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mother’s Day. You deserve to be pampered!”
- “Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us through the worst of times! What would we do without you?”
- “Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and an act of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- Nothing can be compared to the love a mother has for her children. Your love is incomparable, unconditional and inseparable. No matter where I go or what I do, at the end of the day I always find myself finding solace in your advice. I love you too Mommy. Happy Mother’s day.
Mothers Day Wishes & Messages From Son-
- I’ve never minded all these years when I was called a mama’s boy as it’s a matter of pride being your boy. Love you mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Your always upbeat vibes keep us going no matter what. You’re such a ray of sunshine. Love you mommy. Happy mother’s day.
- Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You are the best! Wish You A Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mother, you are my greatest teacher and guide. Your guidance has shown me the way to become a better human. Happy Mother’s Day.
Mothers Day Wishes & Messages From Daughter-
- To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day! I don’t say it nearly enough but thank you for all you’ve done for me in my life and everything you still do.
- You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mentor, Organizer, Taxi driver, Handyman, Educator, Referee… these don’t even begin to describe all the things a mother has to be. To me, you’re just the best mom ever. Happy Mother’s Day.
Mothers Day Wishes & Messages For Wife-
- “It is the effect of my genes that are kids are so smart and intelligent because otherwise they would have been so stupid…. Happy Mother’s Day darling.”
- You have always been an amazing wife and now I can very proudly say that you make the most wonderful mother….. The way you take care of our children, the way you have been bringing them up is truly commendable….. Wishing you Happy Mother’s Day.
- I am very sure that our children will grow up to become the most responsible and successful kids because they have a mom like you who is always there to guide them right and make them strong individuals…. Happy Mother’s Day to an inspiring mother.
- The way you have raised our children, the way you have groomed them is truly commendable…. I am glad to have a partner like you who has always made me proud…. Send greetings to you on Mother’s Day as you make the best mom to our children. Love you to the moon and back!!
Mothers Day Wishes & Messages From Girlfriend-
- A beautiful women, a great friend and a wonderful mother.
You are all this to me and much more…
I feel so lucky and pround to have a mom like you
- You are most unique creation of God, without you I cannot exist. Thank you for giving birth to me and always encouraging and inspiring me. Happy Women’s Day!
Mothers Day Wishes & Messages For Sister-
- The worst part about having you as my sister is that I can never hide anything from you. That is also the best part actually, because I sail through my troubles after I listen to your point of view. Happy mothers day sister.
- Happy mother’s day wishes for my cute sister. Your heart has a deep love for your baby, and I know the bonding relationship with your child would be much precious and fruitful.
Mothers Day Wishes & Messages For Grandmother-
- “Thanks to your unconditional love, I have shared many happy Moments by your side, so you have a very important place in my heart. Dear Grandma, I wish you a happy Mother’s Day. “
- “When my Mom could not take care of me, she could always count on you, and I remember that by your side I got to enjoy many happy Moments. Thank you for everything dear GrandMother, I wish you all the best for Mother’s Day. “
Mothers Day Wishes & Messages For Mother-in-Law-
- Even though it is by marriage that we are connected, I feel like you are more than just an In Law. You are like a Mom. Happy Mothers Day.
- I hope that you have a day that is comfortable as a favorite robe and slippers. Happy Mother’s Day.
Mothers Day Wishes & Messages For Daughter-in-Law-
- Seeing you in action reminds us of how much work it is to raise a child. We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate everything you do.
- Happy Mother’s Day! Our grandchild is the light of our lives, and you better believe we appreciate everything you do for [him/her].
Short Lovely Poems Dedicated to Mothers on 2019 Mother’s Day
To My Mother
For all the times you gently picked me up,
When I fell down,
For all the times you tied my shoes
And tucked me into bed,
Or needed something
But put me first instead.
For everything we shared,
The dreams, the laughter,
And the tears,
I love you with a “Special Love”
That deepens every year.
There is no blessing
Quite so dear…
As a mom like you
To love year after year.
My Mother, my friend so dear,
Throughout my life you’re always near.
A tender smile to guide my way,
You’re the sunshine to light my day.
The heart of a home is a mother
Whose love is warm and true,
And home has always been “sweet home”
With a wonderful mother like you!
A Mother’s Love
Of all the special joys in life,
The big ones and the small,
A mother’s love and tenderness
Is the greatest of them all.
A Mother’s Prayer For You
I said a Mother’s Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love.
I thanked God for the caring
you’ve shown me through the years,
for the closeness we’ve enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears.
And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you’ve done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be!
Thank You, Mother
Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me,
Thank you, Mother dear.
God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He molded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.
– Pat O’Reilly
A Wish for You
Just one little wish for you, Mom,
But it’s loving and happy and true –
It’s a wish that the nicest and best things
Will always keep coming to you!
I Love You, Mom!
Mom’s smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom’s hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom’s love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways…
The values you’ve taught,
the care you’ve given,
and the wonderful love you’ve shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.
I Love you Mom!
Happy Mothers Day One-Liners & Status 2019-
- Mothers are roses in the garden of life
- Mothers light is brighter than the sun.
- My mom is definitely my rock. – Alicia Keys
- The best medicine in the world is a Mother’s hug
- I love my mom for being the best mom in the world!
- I pray god to give good health to mom. Happy mothers day
- Good daughters make good mothers. Happy Mothers Day
- Where there is a mother in the home, matters go well. – Amos Bronson Alcott
- The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom. – Henry Ward Beecher
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms. – JODI PICOULT