Low blood pressure is a disorder in which the BP of human body Falls below a certain level. Most people take tension for the falling blood pressure levels. However, it is not a matter of much concerned because lower blood pressure is good from one point of you. It prevents any risk of heart diseases in the future as well as the present. However, if the low blood pressure level starts affecting your body too much, you should consult a doctor immediately to avoid any further problem. Below are the causes symptoms and treatment of low blood pressure.
Blood pressure is the measure of systolic and diastolic rate. The no blood pressure reading is 120/80. Anything lower than this is considered as low blood pressure. Low blood pressure causes various problems like tiredness and laziness. In serious conditions, people can become unconscious because of this. Hence, you must know the symptoms treatment of blood pressure before it can cause some serious problem.
Causes of Low Blood Pressure
The exact reason for low blood pressure is not known. However, and there may be some reasons like genetics. If your parents have low blood pressure, there is a probability that you will have low blood pressure too, on the basis of genetics. Moreover, the problem also causes due to some temporary reasons like pregnancy. low blood pressure is also called hypotension, which means that the pressure of blood on your aorta is lesser than the rate mentioned above.
Frequent hormonal changes in the body is a frequent reason for low blood pressure. Lower thyroid secretion is one of the most common reasons for developing this disorder. Other than this, liver diseases or sab medications can counter the blood pressure level and decrease it. Aging is also one of the causes of low blood pressure.
Symptoms of Low Blood Pressure
- The most common symptom of low blood pressure is dizziness and low visibility. As the blood pressure level slips down a certain level, the brain starts functioning lesser. This is because an adequate amount of oxygen is not supplied to the brain.
- Excessive tiredness is also a common symptom of low blood pressure. The patient starts feeling exhausted in the blood pressure falls down. Hence, adequate measures should be taken.
- Dehydration is also one of the symptoms. Dehydration, in turn, causes other symptoms like diarrhoea and pain in the muscles.
- Fainting is considered to be the symptoms of very low pressure. This stage shows that the pressure is getting too low and requires the immediate attention of the doctor.
- Sudden darkness while walking is very common in patients suffering from low-pressure levels.
- A patient might not be able to concentrate on any work. This especially occurs in patients of low age.
- cooling of body parts, especially hands and legs are a very common symptom.
- In severe cases, it may cause shocks in the body parts.
- In elder patients, confusion in understanding what other people say is a common symptom.
Treatment of Low Blood Pressure
Low blood pressure is a natural phenomenon and is not considered as a series disorder in the human body. However, if the symptom gets too frequent, a doctor should be consulted immediately. Treatment of low blood pressure includes medications to block active functioning of certain hormones. Moreover, diuretics is a very common treatment used for the correction of blood pressure levels. The patient should keep himself hydrated throughout the day.
In some cases, antidepressants are used to suppress the hyper action of nerves and treat the blood pressure levels. Drugs related to Parkinson’s may also be directed by the physician. The patient must follow a strict diet throughout the medication stage.