Download YouTube Go App On Android & PC: YouTube is the largest online media streaming platform in the world and is constantly growing at an immense rate. Google has reported that the viewership of YouTube is growing rapidly taking into consideration the immense growth from the rural sections of the world. They also added that countries having limited access to the internet for slower internet connectivity are becoming the viewers of YouTube videos at a constant rate. Hence, Google has officially launched a lite version of YouTube, called the YouTube Go app. We have listed down the features and steps to download the application on Android and PC.
The all-new YouTube go app has a lot of pictures and specially designed for people who have limited access to the internet. As we all know, YouTube application consumes very high data. The speed should also be consistent in order to run the video without buffering. However, consistent internet speed and unlimited data availability is an important factor which is not available in many parts of the world. Hence, a special version of YouTube will be helping and running the videos even on slow internet speed and will consume lower the data.
Features of YouTube Go App
- The primary feature of the new YouTube goes app is that it will consume fewer data. Unlimited data is not always available in all parts of the world hence, this will prove to be a great plan.
- Additionally, YouTube has also said that the new application will be extremely lightweight and will run even on slow internet speed.
- The application is simple and does not have a high-end user interface like the normal YouTube app. This Makes it light.
- It will help in watching videos at lower expenses. Hence, this is a great initiative by Google for those people who do not have access to an unlimited data connection.
- the application has been rolled out and more than 180 countries around the world which are going to benefit more than 130 million YouTube users.
Download YouTube Go App On Android
It is very easy to download and install the YouTube go app on Android devices. The application is being rolled out and more than 180 countries of the nation and it are officially available on the Google Play Store. However, if you still don’t find the application listed in your country, consider using an alternate procedure to install it. The APK procedure can be used to install the new application of YouTube anywhere around the world. The detailed procedure for installing the application has been given below.
- Go to the official website and download the latest version of YouTube go app APK on your Android device.
- now go to the settings on your device and enable the best unknown sources option from the accessibility menu
- go back to the file manager on your device and select the downloaded application.
- Click on install and follow the instructions given on your screen order to complete the installation procedure.
- the application will be successfully installed on your Android device and is now ready to entertain you.
Download YouTube Go App On PC
Google has not officially launched the YouTube go app for PC and IOS platform. However, one can easily download and install the app on PC by using the alternate procedure. Most people prefer playing YouTube songs and videos on PC and also want to spend fewer data. Hence, downloading the YouTube go app is a great choice. All you need to do is download any Android emulator on your PC and then download the YouTube go app following the procedure used in Android devices.