Different Ways To Celebrate Earth Hour Day: Earth Hour is a movement organized by the World Wide Fund for Nature(WWF). It is held every year in which the organizations encourage individual people or community to turn off their electric lights for one hour, from 8:30 to 9:30 pm on a specific day at the end of March. This year it is scheduled for March 30 from 8:30 to 9:30. The reason behind Earth Hour is to bring awareness among people about the effects of climate change. Iconic buildings like Empire state, Eiffel Tower from all around the world have stood in darkness during previous Earth Hours. It was started as a light -off event in Sydney, Australia, in 2007, since t6han it has grown to engage more than 7,000 cities and towns across 187 countries and territories to raise awareness for energy consumption and effects on the environment.
Electricity has become an important part of our life that we cannot imagine life without it. All the electricity driven equipment like T.V., Air Condition, Music Systems, cell phone or your Refrigerator without it we can’t live our lives and if we start living life like without electricity either we can’t survive or if we survive people will call us crazy. But long ago our ancestors lived this way and that time our mother nature was not in danger just like now. Its become increasingly clear that the price of all our lives being made easier is the well-being of the planet. And that’s why movements like Earth Hour were created- to help us all give our planet some thought every now.
Earth Hour is a symbolic movement to get people to unite and aware people about the situation of the planet earth and execute simple energy-conserving acts. So here are different ways to celebrate Earth Hour.
Different Ways To Celebrate Earth Hour Day-
- You can share your status and messages about the Earth Hour to raise awareness about this issue and connect your post to Earth Hour by#connect2Earth.
- You can host a candlelight dinner, and take your partner to a beautiful candlelight dinner and aware him/her also about the Earth Hour.
- If you want to something big you could put on a gig or concert, screen a movie, or host an Earth Hour party.
- You can have a conversation by the fire. Make a bonfire and share your old stories with your friends and dear ones and enjoy life for one hour just like old people or our ancestor did. It is the best and natural way to live life. You can also enjoy some live music with guitars.
- You can play board games with your family, friends such as UNO, scrabble and jenga. it’s the perfect time to bring back memories when we use board games not mobiles phone for fun when fun didn’t involve any gadgets and internet.
- You can go stargazing lay on the roof or ground and count the stars just like old people to pass the time. Maybe you will find p of mind there because nature always provides us peace at its best or you can grab a telescope and look at the constellations.
- You can make a commitment to mother Earth come up with the resolution that will save the earth tomorrow. Save this earth so the future generations will not curse us for the situation of Planet.