Top Earth Day 2019 Quizzes & Trivia: Earth is the only place we have to live in, where we can breathe the fresh air; we can eat plants and animals and many more. Everything we have right now is just possible because of our Planet Earth. But how much do we care about it? And how much do you know about that?
In the meantime, we all know the current situation of our planet Earth and that’s really sad to say that we are not taking care of our only planet where we can live and breathe. On this concern, several events are held globally on April 22 to exhibit support for environmental safety and protection and that day is known as Earth Day. Organizations and governments use the day to make the pledges and declare sustainability actions. Faith leaders, comprising Pope Francis, link Earth Day with guarding God’s greatest formations, humans, biodiversity and the planet that we all live on.
Earth Day is celebrated to make the people realize and aware of the knowledge of Environmental activities. Earth Day was initially celebrated in the year 1970, Earth Day now comprises of events in more than 193 countries, which are at present coordinated internationally by the Earth Day Network.
Well, on the account of Earth Day which is a global day dedicated to earth we are here to bring an amazing Quiz on the topic Earth.
Earth Day 2019 Quizzes & Trivia-
1) What is the estimated age of Earth?
- 500 million years old
- 4.6 billion years old
- 2.3 billion years old
- 8.7 billion years old
2) Where is the Earth located in the Solar System?
- It’s the second planet from the Sun.
- It’s the third planet from the Sun.
- It’s the fourth planet from the Sun.
- It’s the fifth planet from the Sun.
3) Which is the largest continent by size?
4) Which is the largest ocean on earth?
5) How often does the earth orbit the Sun?
- Every 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes and 46 seconds
- Every 30 days, 2 hours, 11 minutes and 35 seconds
- 180 days, 2 hours, 11 minutes and 35 seconds
- Every 24 hours, 02 minutes and 11 seconds
6) Which is the largest subtropical desert on Earth?
- Great Victoria
7) What type of waste is NOT recyclable at your building?
- Electronic Waste
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- All of the above are recyclable
8) Which of the following is NOT a source of renewable energy?
- Natural Gas
- Wind Power
- Solar Power
9) What label should you look for when purchasing environmentally-friendly paper products?
- Green Seal
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- EPA Certified
10) What greenhouse gas is released by the burning of fossil fuels?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Nitrous Oxide
11) Which is the Largest Island on Earth?
- New Zealand
12) Which is the Largest Sea on Earth?
- Dead Sea
- Mediterranean Sea
- Red Sea
- South China Sea
13) Place with highest annual rainfall
- Cumbria, Britain
- Sri Lanka
- Meghalaya, India
14) Smallest ocean in the world
- Atlantic Ocean
- Pacific Ocean
- Arctic Ocean
- Indian Ocean
15) Largest freshwater lake
- Lake Erie
- Loch Ness
- Lake Baikal
- Lake Superior
1- b, 2- b, 3- b, 4- d, 5- a, 6- d, 7- d, 8- a, 9-b, 10- c, 11- b, 12- d, 13- d, 14- c, 15- d