Best Free Airtable Alternatives 2019: If you are not so happy with Airtable software and are looking out for its alternatives then you are at the right place. Well, usually the users are mostly happy with Airtable as some experts described that Airtable gets a score of 9/10. Along with this, you can also see that the average customer reviews, satisfaction rating, is 100% that also shows that the product is really good for the users.
However, still, some also want to move on to some other alternatives of Airtable. If you are confused where to move on then you don’t have to worry as with the help of this article we are going to discuss some best and free Airtable Alternatives along with their features. So without wasting any time let’s get started….
Airtable is a spreadsheet-database hybrid, which also comprises the features of a database but useful to a spreadsheet. The fields in an Airtable table are mainly similar to cells in a spreadsheet, but also have some types like ‘checkbox’, ‘phone number’, and ‘drop-down list’, as well as can reference file attachments such as images.
Airtable is basically a cloud collaboration service which was founded in the year 2012 by Howie Liu, Andrew Ofstad, and Emmett Nicholas and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Users, on the other hand, are accessible to create a database, add records, link tables to one another, collaborate, set up column types, sort records as well as publish views to external websites.
Best Free Airtable Alternatives
Zenkit is trusted by thousands of teams around the world which helps in organizing your teamwork, your projects, your customers, your documents, and the whole thing that you want in your own way. Zenkit is considered to be a good alternative to Airtable as well as is a powerful online collaboration tool that helps teams to reach out for their goals.
Some of the major features of Zenkit that are quite good over Airtable are as follows:
- Global search
- Use custom fields to track the data that matter most.
- More views such as mind-Map view and to-do-List view
- Add due dates, members, labels, checklists, and many more.
- Top-Load Aggregation
- Get notifications about the projects you really care about.
- Amount of work monitoring per user
- Bulk Actions are permissible with Zenkit
- Connect related collections in order to make a custom database.
nTask is basically your personal assistant that helps you to keep track as well as collaborate on the go. For your Android device, nTask is very easy-to-use task management tool as well as it is free for everyone. It comprises of a simple interface as well as a variety of features, it is also the simplest way of managing day-to-day assignments for you and your team while on the move.
Some of the major features of nTask that are quite good over Airtable are as follows:
- It creates as well as manage tasks along with assigning them to current projects
- Prioritizing, clone and archive tasks
- It set the color tags for your everyday jobs as per requirement
- View project activity log to keep track of all undertakings
- View project status as well as all the projects assigned on nTask
- Get notification reminders for every single project updates on the go
ClickUp is a productivity platform that helps in providing a fundamentally new way to work. ClickUp helps in offering notes, reminders, goals, calendar, scheduling, as well as even an inbox. It is completely customizable and works for every type of team, so all teams can use the same app in order to plan, organize, as well as collaborate.
Some of the major features of Click up that are quite good over Airtable are as follows:
- Prioritize and Customize with Custom Fields
- You can decide what, when, and where you get notifications.
- As the team scales large, use ClickUp’s more robust features and integrations for free.
- Create tasks
- Process, Task and Time management
- Collaboration and reporting