International Nurses Day 2019 Theme, Quotes, Poster, Freebies, Deals, Discounts: It’s very common that most of the time, doctors might get all the credit, but in most of the part nurses make the magic happen. International Nurses Week 2019 which is celebrated from May 6 to May 12 is a perfect observance to celebrate and thank nurses to play an equally important role as the doctors.
So, don’t forget to thank a nurse in your life to thank when you came across. If you’re the healthcare professional then here is the big saving money offers for you, so give yourself a pat on the back, and then take benefit of these Special Nurses Day freebies and discounts.
When Is International Nurses Day 2019?-
International Nurses Day 2019 will be celebrated on Sunday, 12 May.
International Nurses Day 2019 Theme-
International Nurses Day theme 2019 is – “Nurses – A Voice to Lead – Health for All”
- The theme of 1988 was “Safe Motherhood”.
- The theme of 1989 was “School Health”.
- The theme of 1990 was “Nurses and Environment”.
- The theme of 1991 was “Mental Health – Nurses in Action”.
- The theme of 1992 was “Healthy Aging”.
- The theme of 1993 was “Quality, costs and Nursing”.
- The theme of 1994 was “Healthy Families for Healthy Nation”.
- The theme of 1995 was “Women’s Health: Nurses Pave the Way”.
- The theme of 1996 was “Better Health through Nursing Research”.
- The theme of 1997 was “Healthy Young People = A Brighter Future”.
- The theme of 1998 was “Partnership for Community Health”.
- The theme of 1999 was “Celebrating Nursing’s past, claiming the future”.
- The theme of 2000 was “Nurses – Always there for you”.
- The theme of 2001 was “Nurses, Always There for You: United against Violence”.
- The theme of 2002 was “Nurses Always There for You: Caring for Families”.
- The theme of 2003 was “Nurses: Fighting AIDS stigma, working for all”.
- The theme of 2004 was “Nurses: Working with the Poor; Against Poverty”.
- The theme of 2005 was “Nurses for Patients’ Safety: Targeting counterfeit medicines and substandard medication”.
- The theme of 2006 was “Safe staffing saves lives”.
- The theme of 2007 was “Positive practice environments: Quality workplaces = quality patient care”.
- The theme of 2008 was “Delivering Quality, Serving Communities: Nurses Leading Primary Health Care”.
- The theme of 2009 was “Delivering Quality, Serving Communities: Nurses Leading Care Innovations”.
- The theme of 2010 was “Delivering Quality, Serving Communities: Nurses Leading Chronic Care”.
- The theme of 2011 was “Closing the Gap: Increasing Access and Equity”.
- The theme of 2012 was “Closing the Gap: From Evidence to Action”.
- The theme of 2013 was “Closing the Gap: Millennium Development Goals”.
- The theme of 2014 was: “Nurses: A Force for Change – A Vital Resource for Health”.
- The theme of 2015 was “Nurses: A Force for Change: Care Effective, Cost Effective”.
- The theme of 2016 was “Nurses: A Force for Change: Improving health systems’ resilience”.
- The theme of 2017 was: “Nursing: A voice to lead – Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals”.
- The theme of 2018 is: “Nurses: Inspire, Innovate, Influence”.
International Nurses Day 2019 Quotes-
Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.- Val Saintsbury
Apprehension, uncertainty, waiting, expectation, fear of surprise, do a patient more harm than any exertion. – Florence Nightingale
If Christian scientists had more science and doctors more Christianity, it wouldn’t make any difference which you called in – if you had a good nurse. –Finley Peter Dunne
” Save one life and you are a hero, save 100 of lives and you are a nurse.”
” Care for one that is love, care for hundreds and that is what nursing is.”
” When you are a nurse, you know that every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours.”
” Nurses are cute enough to stop your heart and skilled enough to start it.’
International Nurses Day 2019 Deals, Freebies And Discounts-
Discounts on Flowers and Gifts for Nurses
1-800-Flowers.com: You will get $10 off on your purchase of $59.99 or more through July 1, for this offer use coupon code FLWR10.
CVS: This pharmacy chain is offering out free cards for National Nurses Week, while supplies last.
PersonalizationMall.com: Nurses are going to take 15% off all regular-priced items, you have to apply the code PMDEAL15 through May 31.
ProFlowers: You can save 20% on the orders of $39 or more with the help of this coupon through May 14.
Discount Food Deals for Nurses
Cheryl’s: Nurses can get 15% off sitewide with code TAKE15 through Dec. 31.
Shari’s Berries: Nurses can take 25% off a full dozen berries through May 14, for this, they have to use a coupon to access the deal.
Cinnabon: Through a partnership with The DAISY Foundation, nurses now can get a free cinnamon roll at partaking locations all through Nurses Week.
Freebies and Deals on Educational Materials for Nurses
If you are even just starting your nursing education or taking a refresher course or else learning a new skill, there are ample methods to save.
Achieve Test Prep: You can log on here in order to take a free 1 1/2 hour Introduction to Fundamentals of Nursing online course.
Nurse.com: Enjoy numerous free online nursing classes, courtesy of Capella University.
RN.com: No coupon code is required in order to take professional nursing courses beginning at just $10.
Unbound Medicine: You can get a free 30-day trial in order to get Unbound Medicine’s drug guide mobile app.
Wolters Kluwer: You can take 15% off on your purchase, for this no coupon required.
Freebies and Discounts on Supplies, Clothing, and Accessories for Nurses
Dungarees: There will be no coupon code required in order to get free shipping — contiguous U.S. only — on the orders above $55.
Medisave: You can easily access to the Harmony nursing shoes for just $39.99.
PinMart: Just apply the coupon code PINMART5 in order to take $5 off an order of $49 or more, use PINMART10 in order to save $10 on an order of $99 or more as well as use PINMART20 in order to get $20 off an order of $199 or more.
Redding Medical: Nursing kits is going to start at just $37.50. No coupon is required.
Scrub Shopper: Get free shipping on the orders more than $120. For this offer no coupon code required.
Shoes.com: You will receive 25% off sitewide by using the code SPRING25 at checkout.
Silvert’s: Get $10 off on your next purchase for more than $50 through the company’s referral program.
Uniform Advantage: You can get up to 50% off sitewide for National Nurses Week, for this no coupon code is going to be required. Just use the code 125FREE in order to get fast, free shipping on orders of $125 or more.