Dr. Seuss aka Theodor Seuss Giesel is one of the most beloved children’s book author of all time. He was born on March 2, 1904, and died on 24 September 1991. He was an American children’s author, political cartoonist, and animator. he wrote more than 60 books under the pen name Dr. Seuss. His work is really famous among children just like “The cat in the hat ” and “The Lorax” are the finest work by him in which he taught us important lessons about environment and importance of family.
Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss
Through stories, tale likes “oh, the Places You’ll Go” and “How the Grinch Stole Christmas“, the author reminded us of the importance of having a kind-hearted and believing in limitless potential. His work selling over 600 million copies and being translated into more than 20 languages by the time of his death.
Giesel won the Lewis CarrollShelf Award in 1958 for Horton Hatches the Egg and again in 1961 for and to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street. Giesel’s birthday, March 2, has been adopted as the annual date for National Read Across American Day, an initiative on reading created by National Education Association.
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss 2019 Inspirational Quotes-
So here are the Happy Birthday quotes for Dr. Seuss which can inspire us all.
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.”
- “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…”
- “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
- “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Your than You.”
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
- “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
- “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
- “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.”
- “Being crazy isn’t enough.”
- “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”
- “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
- “You’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So… get on your way!”
- “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
- “If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.”
- “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
- “All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you’ll be quite a lot!”
- “Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!”
- “I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant’s faithful one-hundred percent!”
- “Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”
- “Remember me and smile, for it’s better to forget than to remember me and cry.”
- “They say I’m old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!”
- “Only you can control your future.”
- “You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.”
- “If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.”
- “I’m afraid that sometimes you’ll play lonely games too. Games you can’t win ’cause you’ll play against you.”