Eid Mubarak 2019 Wishes, Greetings, Images, Messages, Whatsapp Status: Eid al-Fitr is an important religious holiday which is observed by all the Muslims around the world. The holy day is also known as the “Festival of Breaking the Fast” that marks the end of Ramadan, which is the Islamic holy month of fasting.
Eid al-Fitr celebration is started by going to the mosque as well as praying the Farz Namaz. Additional observance such as family and other social gatherings, traditional sweet dishes, feasting, using perfume, wearing new clothes, shopping and gift-giving are held on this holy day.
Eid Mubarak Messages from the Holy Quran:
“Have patience with what they say, and leave them with noble (dignity).” [73:10]
And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty)” — al-Talaaq 65:2
“Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures.” [98:7]
“Allah never changes the condition of people unless they strive to change themselves” [Quran, 13.11]
“The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind.” [Quran, 5:33]
Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately and know that your deeds will not make you enter Paradise, and that the most beloved deed to Allah’s is the most regular and constant even though it were little.” — Prophet Muhammad (s) as narrated by A’isha (ra) in Sahih Bukhari, vol. 8, hadith 471
“And the servants of Allah … are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say ‘Peace'” [25:63]
“O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” [Quran, 2, 208]
“If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things.” – [Quran 8:61]
O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.” — Surat Al-Baqarah 2:183
“Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.” – [Quran, 7:199]
“Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures.” – [Quran, 98:7]
O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint.” — al-Baqarah, 2:183
“Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant.” – [Quran, 7:199]
“Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity.” [Sura Al Ma’aidah: Ayah 32]
O mankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Gods sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware. [49:13]
I put my trust in Allah, my Lord, and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path (the truth). [11:55-56]
He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise. [59:24]
Free Download Eid Mubarak 2019 Images, Greetings, Pictures, Photos
Eid Mubarak 2019 Wishes, Messages & Whatsapp Status
By the tradition, Eid greeting is done by saying “Eid Mubarak.” Muslims follow this greeting which also means “Happy holiday” or “Happy celebrations” with a formal embrace, three times. You can also send these Eid messages, greetings, images to your family and friends in order to celebrate them in advance.
May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life. Here’s wishing you celebrate the day with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.
I wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid ul Adha. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins and ease the suffering of all peoples around the Bakrid Mubarak!
It’s a day of rejoicing and bliss, it’s a day of blessing and peace, it’s a day to reflect and ponder, it’s a day to celebrate together!
“Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!”
“Let all your obstacles vanish in just a friction of second. Happy Eid!”
“May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always. Eid Mubarak!”
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure, opening all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
“Today I pray that- Happiness be at your door, may it knock early, stay late and leave the gift of Allah’s Peace, love, joy and good health behind”
“May this special day bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!”
“Eid is a wonderful and nice day to Pray, Care, Love, Smile and Celebrate with one another and to thank Allah for giving us this wonderful day. Eid Mubarak!”
Eid Mubarak, Eid Ul Fitr 2019 Status For Facebook, WhatsApp
- Every Eid al-Fitr manages to be more magical and glorious than the last. May your day be the best ever! Eid Mubarak
- Some words can be left unsaid, Some feeling can be left unexpressed, But a person like you can never be forgotten on this day Eid Mubarak!
- Eid! Give happiness to those who avoid me, give pleasure to those who tease me, give peace to those who give me unease, O Eid! Be a splendid gift to all.
- May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak.
- Today I pray that- Happiness be at your door, may it knock early, stay late and leave the gift of Allah’s Peace, love, joy and good health behind. Eid Mubarak
- Eid Mubarak – to a very special person close to my heart! May Allah bless you.. and you may have a joyous Eid celebration!
- May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid Mubarak.
- May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
- Of all the days to celebrate this outshines the rest, Here is hoping that this EID is happiest and best. Eid Mubarak.
- My Blessing, Congratulations and Good wishes. I wish you the best of everything for not only in EID but also all the years ahead. EID MUBARAK.