Eid Mubarak Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Namaz, And Rituals: For all the Muslims around the world, Eid al-Fitr is an important religious holiday. This Holy Day marks the end of Ramadan, which is the Islamic holy month of fasting and it is also known as the “Festival of Breaking the Fast.”
‘The month of Ramadan is that in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So, whoever sights the new moon of the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and wants for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that to which He has guided you, and perhaps you will be grateful.’ – Quran 2:185
What is Eid al-Fitr and What is its Significance?
Eid al-Fitr is an important religious festival for all Muslims around the globe as the day marks the end of Ramadan fasting, which is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is held every year by Muslims all around the world. It is a month-long celebration of fasting (sawm) in order to honor and remember the first revelation of the Quran to Muhammad as per the Islamic belief. This yearly celebration is considered to be one of the Five Pillars of Islam. The month carries on 29 to 30 days grounded on the visual sightings of the semi-circular moon, as per the several biographical accounts assembled in the hadiths.
When it is Celebrated?
This religious Eid is considered to be the first and only day in the month of Shawwal all through which Muslims are not allowed to fast. The holiday observes the end of the 29 or 30 days of dawn-to-sunset fasting for the duration of the complete month of Ramadan.
The day of Eid, consequently, falls on the first day of the month of Shawwal. The date for the beginning of any lunar Hijri month differs on the basis when the new moon is sighted by local religious authorities, so the particular day of celebration differs by locality.
This year in 2019, the holy day is going to be celebrated on June 5 but this date is uncertain as it totally depends on when the Shawwal moon is sighted. Eid al-Fitr is a reward to all the Muslims around the world for observing Ramadan – it is not allowed to fast on the day of Eid.
Eid al-Fitr Namaz
The namaz of Eid is a bit different from the usual general Namaz. The Eid Namaz has six extra added Takbirs (when Muslims raise their hands to the ears while saying, Allahu Akbar- God is the greatest). While on the other hand, in the common usual Namaz Muslims only raise their hands once. In Namaz-e-Eid, they raise their hands three times at the opening of the first rakat as well as three times afore they go to ruku and accomplish the rest of the steps like a common prayer.
Eid al-Fitr Rituals
Eid al-Fitr celebration is started by going to the mosque as well as praying the Farz Namaz. Additional observances such as family and other social gatherings, traditional sweet dishes, feasting, using perfume, wearing new clothes, shopping and gift-giving are held on this holy day.
Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- “May this special day bring peace, happiness, and prosperity to everyone. Eid Mubarak!”
- May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah fulfill your all dreams and hopes. May your life become a garden of heaven! Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!
- “Today I pray that- Happiness be at your door, may it knock early, stay late and leave the gift of Allah’s Peace, love, joy and good health behind”
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults. Eid Mubarak!
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- Don’t forget that every day you are alive is a special occasion. Your every second, every minute, every hour even every breath is a gift from Allah. Give Him thanks on this Eid day for everything!
- “May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!”
- “May God give you the happiness of heaven above. Happy Eid Mubarak To You All.”
- “May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always. Eid Mubarak!”
Eid Mubarak Wishes & Messages for Friends
- “Eid is a wonderful and nice day to Pray, Care, Love, Smile, and Celebrate with one another and to thank Allah for giving us this wonderful day. Eid Mubarak!”
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfill all your desires. Eid Mubarak
- Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the moments you share with your family. Happy Eid Day!
Eid Mubarak Wishes & Messages for Family
- “Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!”
- Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
- As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys. Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!
- Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
- I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I love and care about most in my life!
Eid Mubarak Quotes, Wishes, Messages for Lovers
- I want to make every day of your life an Eid day. I have fallen so deeply in love with you that I can no longer think of anything but you! With lots of love my dear, wishing you a happy Eid UL FITR!
- I feel happy because I am getting one more Eid to love you, to care for you, and to pray for you. You mean everything to me. Eid Mubarak!
- I pray to God that he gives you more happiness and reward you with a bright future. You deserve the absolute best in life. May this Eid be unforgettable for you!
- God knows how grateful I am for having you as my lover. I want to live a thousand years more only to love you. Eid Mubarak, my love!
- All I want in life is for you to stay with me forever. With you, every occasion and every festival in my life is beautiful. Eid Mubarak.
Eid Al-Fitr Quotes 2021
“Have patience with what they say, and leave them with noble (dignity).” [73:10]
O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.” — Surat Al-Baqarah 2:183
“Allah never changes the condition of people unless they strive to change themselves” [Quran, 13.11]
“Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures.” – [Quran, 98:7]
“The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind.” [Quran, 5:33]
“If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things.” – [Quran 8:61]