The demand for transferring files from one device to another is growing rapidly. Bluetooth seems to be a very conventional and outdated method for sharing files as it has a very slow speed. In search, a condition application like Xender seems to be a savage. The Xender app allows you to transfer files of each and every format from one device to another. The best part about this application is that you can share files from one Android to the iOS device and vice versa. Moreover, you can also transfer files to and from Windows. Below are the steps to download Xender app on your Android and IOS device
The application is completely similar to the SHAREit app. There are more than 10 million active users of Xender application. You can transform any kind of files like music, videos, and even the entire game and applications to another device at a very high speed. Hence, you don’t have to download large games and waste your internet. Rather, take it away from your friends using this Xender application. It is a multipurpose application and is a must-have app on each and every smartphone. Here is how to download the Xender app for Android and IOS devices.
Features of Xender App
- The best part about this application is its sentence file transfer speed. You can send pictures and videos within the blink of your eye.
- Moreover, large games and movies can be transferred typically in a few minutes.
- The app is completely free of cost
- Additionally, you did not even require an internet connection for transferring files.
- It offers multiple connections using which you can transfer files to all your friends at once.
- you can keep track of all the files and pictures you have sent to a particular person.
Does Xender App Use Internet For File Sharing?
No, Xender app is completely free of cost and does not even require an active internet connection for file transfer. Many people hesitate to transfer big files because of this misconception. You can turn off your internet connection while transferring files because Xender does not rely on internet-based file sharing Technology.
Download Xender App For Android
Downloading the xender application on your Android smartphone is very simple. You can directly download this application from the Google Play Store as it is officially available there. However, if you are having any kind of problem in downloading the app from the play store, consider following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of gender and download the latest APK file
- Open the settings menu on your Android smartphone and turn on the trust unknown sources option from accessibility.
- now go back to the file manager on your device and locate the downloaded xender APK file
- Click open the file and install it by following the procedures given on screen.
- This Xender file will be added to your home screen.
- Complete the initial setup and enjoy sharing files from one device to another for free.
Download Xender App For iOS
Just like Android, downloading the xender app on IOS is very simple. You can officially download from the app store. However, if you face any kind of problem while downloading it from the app store, you can consider the IPA file method given.
- Go to the official xender website and download the IPA file for iOS.
- Once downloaded, you will get a popup.
- On the popup, click on install
- you will be taken to the settings where you have to select InstallAnywhere option and install the file by following the simple steps given on screen
- The xender app for iOS will be downloaded on your device
- You can now transfer files to and from your device easily