The season of the festival is knocking at the door. Resolutions for a healthy diet is gaining its momentum. The ketogenic diet is low carb high fat diet that shares many similarities with at Atkins and low carb diets. Latest perhaps one of the best way to keep your body free and detoxify it. Here are a proper 7 days ketogenic diet plan, which should follow strictly.
Ketogenic diets can cause a massive reduction in blood sugar and insulin level. This along with the increased kittens has numerous health benefits. A ketogenic diet is an effective way to lose weight and lower risk factors for diseases. In fact, research shows that the ketogenic diet is far superior to the often recommended low-fat diet.
Health Benefits of Ketogenic Diet
It is a well-proven fact that a ketogenic diet helps in reducing body fat level and will help you to lose weight. Other than this, it helps you to reduce the risk of money diseases like,
- The ketogenic diet can improve risk factors like body fat, HDL cholesterol level, blood pressure, and blood sugar. Thus helps to lower all the symptoms of the heart diseases.
- the diet is currently being used to treat several types of cancer and slow tumor growth.
- the keto diet merit list symptoms of Alzheimer’s diseases and slow its progression.
- One study found that that help improves symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Lower insulin level and eating less sugar or processed food may help improve acne.
- One animal study found that it can reduce concussion and aid recovery after brain injuries.
List of foods to include in Ketogenic Diet
Meat: Red meat, steak, ham, sausage, bacon, chicken and turkey.
Fatty fish: Such as salmon, trout, tuna, and mackerel.
Eggs: Look for Pastured or omega-3 while eggs.
Butter and cream: Look for grass-fed when possible
Cheese: unprocessed cheese
Nuts and seeds: Almonds, walnut, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds.
Healthy oils: extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil.
Condiments: salt, pepper, and various healthy herbs and spices.
A sample Ketogenic meal for 7-Days
- Breakfast: Bacon, eggs, and Tomatoes
- Lunch: Chicken salad with olive oil and feta cheese
- Dinner: Salamon with asparagus cooked in butter
- Breakfast: egg, tomatoes, basil and goat cheese.
- Lunch: almond milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder
- Dinner: meatballs, cheddar cheese, broccoli and salad
- Breakfast: a ketogenic milkshake
- Lunch: shrimp salad with olive oil and avocado
- Dinner: pork chops with parmesan cheese, broccoli, and salad
- Breakfast: omelet with avocado, salsa, peppers, and onion
- Lunch: a handful of nuts and celery sticks with guacamole and salsa
- Dinner: chicken stuffed with pesto and cream cheese, along with vegetables.
- Breakfast: sugar-free yogurt, peanut butter, cocoa powder
- Lunch: beef stir-fry cooked in coconut oil with vegetables
- Dinner: bun-less burger with bacon, egg, and cheese.
- Breakfast: ham and cheese omelet with vegetables
- Lunch: ham and cheese slices with nuts
- Dinner: white fish, egg, and spinach cooked in coconut oil.
- Breakfast: fried eggs with bacon and mushrooms
- Lunch: burger with salsa, cheese, and guacamole.
- Dinner: steak and egg with a side salad.
Always try to rotate vegetables and meat over the long-term as each type provides different nutrition and health benefits.
Although a ketogenic diet is safe for healthy people, there may be some initial Side Effects while your body adapts. This is often referred to as the keto flu and is usually over within a few days. To minimize this side effect, you can try a regular low carb diet for the first few weeks. Desma teacher body to burn more fat before you completely eliminate carbs. A ketogenic diet can also change the water and mineral balance of your body, so adding extra salt to your meals for taking mineral supplements can help.