Zoosk, Online Dating Platform Review: Finding a true match for you on online dating sites? Let’s give a try to Zoosk. As you know, there are countless online dating sites because of which it is difficult to find a perfect app where you can find your soul mate.
Though there are many dating platforms only a few of them are suitable for introvert individuals and Zoosk is one of that which will help you a lot.
There are more than 40 million users who are connected with Zoosk from 80+ countries to find their perfect mate. With the help of this article, we are going to provide you all the details regarding Zoosk which will comprise its pros, cons, pricing, and other additional aspects.
What is Zoosk?
Zoosk is an online dating service launched in the year 2007 by its co-founders, Shayan Zadeh, and Alex Mehr, who was the company’s original CEOs. This online dating is available in more than 80 countries in a total of 25 different languages.
Zoosk has an iOS and Android app as well as a desktop chat client. Zoosk uses big data along with the algorithmic references technology in order to help users to find their perfect partners. Its “proprietary Behavioral Matchmaking engine” studies from users’ clicks, messaging, as well as other additional actions in order to help to produce more precise matches. The idea is that the more data Zoosk gets from its users, the better its references can be.
Zoosk users are aged 18 and older and it uses gamification as well as popularity rankings in order to encourage participation.
In August 2014, Zoosk also added up its Photo Verification service, which was designed to avoid users from “posting photos of themselves when they were 10 years younger or 20 pounds lighter”.
There are about 48% males and 52% of females who are registered on Zoosk. An additional prominent aspect of Zoosk is that most of the users are looking for long term relationships as well as for serious dating.
The founders of the company ran the company up till December 2014. After struggles that year, Kelly Steckelberg turns out to be the company’s new CEO. In July 2019, Zoosk comes to be part of Spark Networks SE.
Zoosk Review: Pricing
You can use Zoosk as a free dating app but its premium plans are paid services and these are as follows:
- One-month membership of Zoosk will cost $29.95
- If you want 3-month membership, then you have to pay $59.95 and if you want to pay on a monthly basis then it will cost you $19.98/month
- And if you want to get 6-month membership, then you need to pay $12.49 on monthly basis and one payment of $74.95
Zoosk Review: Pro and Cons
- This online dating site is available in a total of 25 languages so that language should not become any barrier.
- In order to help you to meet new people around the world, Zoosk is available in 80 countries
- Zoosk offers an online dating safety guide to new users in order to remain safe while dating.
- There are fewer chances of fakeness as verification policy of Zoosk adds value to the Zoosk profiles.
- Users can easily contact live support through their phones or by an email in case of any query.
- You can’t cancel Zoosk subscription up till the subscription period is over.
- In spite of all these strict verification systems, we can still find fake profiles on Zoosk.
- One time activation charges are comparatively high which will cost $24.95 for it.
- The basic version comes with many limitations and you can only send likes or else smile with it.
- The auto-reply feature can easily confuse anyone.
Overall, Zoosk seems to be a perfect dating platform where you can easily find your soul mate. It provides you best safety and connects you to millions of people around the globe who are searching for a true love. By comparing its pros and cons you can estimate that it is one of the best online dating sites to use.