If you are looking for the coolest Veterans Day Facts then you are on a very right page. First of all, you all may already know that the Veterans Day is also known as Armistice Day. Veterans Day is an official United States public holiday which is one of the most famous days of the year. You all should know that this day is observed annually on November 11 that honors military veterans; that is, persons who served in the United States Armed Forces. Overall, it is a very great day for the people.
You all can check the Veteran’s day fact here. In this day, the United States of America comes together and they celebrate this day together as one. The Veterans Day 2018 is all about peace and the theme of Veteran’s day 2018 is “The war to end all wars”. You all should know that the Veterans Day is started because President Woodrow Wilson named November 11th Armistice Day. Some of you might know that in 1938 the First World War has ended.
Veterans Day Facts-
- You all should know that some countries celebrate Remembrance Day and Armistice Day same day on Veterans Day.
- Also, World War 1 was formally ended on November 11th, at the 11th hour and it also fell in the 11th month.
- Some of you may know that the Armistice Day was meant to honor those who died in World War I, but in the early 1940s, it was changed to honor all the veterans who have served in the U.S. military.
- Veterans Day isn’t the Memorial Day and a lot of people think that it is a one. You all should know that the Memorial Day honors those who died while serving in the military and Veterans Day honors all those who have served in the U.S. military.
- In 1971, Veterans Day was moved to be the fourth Monday in October because of some reason and in 1978 it went back to being November 11th.
- We have information that nearly half a million World War II veterans are alive today.
- It doesn’t really matter that veterans were in the fight or not, they all deserve respect.
- California, Texas, and Florida have more veterans than any other state.
- A lot of Veterans are in bad condition and a lot of them are retired because of the mental health issue (Not a great fact).
- A lot of Veterans are homeless ( Yeah! It is true and sad).
Veterans Day 2018-
You all can check all the Veterans Day facts and information here on our webpage. Also, we are going to update you with the information of Veterans Day 2018 with all the details and other news. You all should know that a lot of parades and ceremonies will take place on Veterans Day 2018.
In the end, you all should know that Veterans Day isn’t the only day when we should respect our Veterans. They deserve our respect all day, every day. We think that Veterans Day is a very important day and us at lease wish and share our memories with the world. These Veterans are the greatest people and they are always going to be the best thing for our nation.