Valentine’s Week Days 2020 Quotes, Status, Wishes Images, Wallpapers, Greetings Card, SMS, Messages, Photos, Pics, and Pictures
Valentines Day week is celebrated from February 7th to February 14th. Every year February 14 is celebrated as Valentine’s day. But festival begins a week in advance with Rose day on February 7 which is followed by Propose Day Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Kiss Day and Hug day. It is a festival in which people celebrate romantic love, friendship. They show and express their love to each other by giving them greetings, gifts, chocolate, Roses.
On February 14 it is a day when lovers take time to do something special for their partner. In the United States, this week u can see candy, flowers romantic dinners everywhere. They can also go on a date or plan some special time with each other so they make them feel happy. So they can remember this day their whole life as a sign of love.
February 7 – Rose Day surprise your dear one by giving him/her a bunch of roses
February 8 – propose Day It is an opportunity for those who in love with someone it is time to tell them that you love him/her by proposing them.
February 9- Chocolate Day On this day you will give chocolates and impress him or her. Chocolate is a symbol of love and affection.
February 10 – Teddy Day On this day make sure you gift your girlfriend a soft huggable teddy. For years lovers have been gifting teddies to each other.
February 11- Promise Day On this day you make a promise with your partner like be by her/his side throughout the life and love her unconditionally. People exchange bows and promises with each other on this day.
February 12 – Kiss Day lovers across the world celebrate this day by kissing their partner.
February 13 – Hug Day Celebrate Hug day by giving your partner warm tight hug which will surely make him or her feel better.
February 14 – Valentine’s Day It is the last day of the week and young couples dress up and go to a party or on a date.
Valentines Week Days 2020 Wishes Quotes Messages Status & Images –
Here are Valentines Week Days 2020 Best Quotes, Facebook and Whatsapp Status, Messages, Wishes which you can send to your loved ones.
- Have I told you yet, how much you mean to me… Or, have I told you yet, about all the happiness you bring… Have I told you yet, that you mean the world to me! Just in case I haven’t, I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love you.
- I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How you smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you, I feel so complete.
- You will know when you have found your true love because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. And that is what happened when I found you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Love is like playing the piano.
First, you must learn to play by the rules,
then you must forget the
rules and play from your heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Love might be one of the most misunderstood feelings in this world. Yet, it weakens the brain, causes the cheeks to glow, eyes to sparkle and blood pressure to rise.
- There are not enough words that could explain my feelings towards you, my love.
- Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Your smile is all I want to treasure and your love is all I need to be alive. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Every time I see you, I realize that life doesn’t need to be perfect as long as it is happy. And you make me happy. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Looking back I’m glad I chose you and you chose me. Looking ahead I’m grateful I’ll be spending my future with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- The day I met you is a day that I would never forget and cherish all my life. Because I never felt this happy without you.
- Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return. I am so lucky that you are mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Week Days 2020 Pictures, Photos, Wallpaper, Greeting Cards-
Here are Valentine’s Week Days 2020 Pictures, Photos, Wallpaper, Greeting cards which you can download from here