How To Play Snappables Game On Snapchat App: Snapchat is a very popular application which can be found easily in every other teenager’s smartphone. Did you know that you can play video games on Snapchat? Snapchat has introduced snappables which are small video games powered by augmented reality. These all simple games in which the player has to hold the smartphone against his face and use a different kind of motions. So how to play snappables on Snapchat? We have mentioned all the procedures and steps to play snappables on Snapchat. You can also find out the necessary details about this new feature below.
What is snappables and how does it work?
As mentioned earlier, snappy bubbles are small video games based on augmented reality and are available on the Snapchat platform. You have to hold the smartphone in the position similar to taking selfies. It uses the front-facing camera for detecting the face. Snapchat will automatically capture your face and then animate it in order to add the game elements.
The snappables are quite different from lenses. Lenses also capture images and videos using the front-facing sensors. However, they are not at all interactive. While snappables involve interaction with the user. You how to touch the screen for playing the game at intervals. Lenses do not have any game like feature.
How to play the Snapchat game?
It is really easy to find the snappables option on the Snapchat application. All you need to do as download the Snapchat application on your smartphone and then follow the procedure given below.
- Open the Snapchat app and tap on the camera option. By default, the application must take you to the camera directly as you open it. If you are already using the application, swipe and tell you to reach the camera tab.
- Make sure that the front-facing camera is activated. If not, click on the camera icon at the right-hand top side of the screen and switch the camera to the front side.
- place your device in the selfie position so that your entire face is visible on the screen.
- Tap and hold the face until the animated options are displayed on the screen. This happens particularly when the rotating menu disappears from the screen.
- Swipe right to browse through the menus and activate snappables from there.
- Click on the big blue button.
How to share them with friends?
- First of all, click a snappable using the steps mentioned above and then start the game.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and then it will automatically ask you to capture the image or slide down to record a video.
- top on the blue arrow button available on the lower right-hand side of the screen in order to send it to your friends. You can also select the add button in order to add it to your story.