Ramadan Mubarak 2019 Quotes, Messages, SMS, Greetings, Images: Ramadan which is also known as Ramazan, romanized as Ramzan, Ramadhan, or Ramathan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and is celebrated every year by the Muslims all around the world. This annual celebration is considered to be one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
During the period of Ramadan, the Muslims fasts for about one month in that the early morning meals before the fast which are consumed before dawn are known as Suhoor, while on the other hand, the post-fast breaking feasts consumed after the sunset are called Iftar.
It is a month-long celebration of fasting (sawm) that gives tribute to the first revelation of the Quran to Muhammad as per to the Islamic belief. According to some biographical accounts assembled in the hadiths, the month carry on 29 to 30 days grounded on the visual sightings of the crescent moon. This year in 2019, Ramadan will start on the evening of Sunday, 5 May 2019 and is going to end in the evening of Tuesday, 4 June 2019.
Ramadan Mubarak 2019: Quotes, Messages, Greetings, Images
On this holy occasion, we are here to provide you some of the best Ramadan Mubarak Quotes, Messages, Greetings and Images that you can send to your family and friends in order to celebrate the day in advance.
Ramadan 2019 Mubarak Quotes and Images
“Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.” – Sahih Bukhari
“He has left his food, Drink, and desires for my sake, The fast is for me, So I will reward (The fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times” – Sahih Al Bukhari
“Fasting is the shield, it will protect you from the hellfire and prevent you from sins.” – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
“When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained.” – Sahih Bukhari
Happy Ramadan 2019: Messages, Greetings, SMS Images
Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. May the holy spirit of this fortunate month remain in your heart and life! Happy Ramadan 2019
I hope you will accomplish the purification of the soul upon observing the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!
My friend, Welcome to the month of Ramadan. And hope you will keep a distance from all kind of sinful behavior. Make increase offering of Salat and recitation of the Holy Quran. Wishing you all blessings.
Wishing a blessed Ramadan that will encourage you with courage and strength that will help you to win every single challenge of life! Happy Ramadan 2019
Almighty Allah offered lots of spiritual reward for this month of Ramadan! You must observe fasting and refrain from sinful doings. May Allah bless You and your Family. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
This is the month of Mercy, Forgiveness, and freedom from the hellfire. You should more and more Pray to Allah. And observe fasting with TAQWA. May this Ramadan brings peace in your life.
All I wish that on this holy month your heart and home be filled with all the blessings of Almighty. Happy Ramadan.
I wish you a very happy Ramadan. May Almighty ease all your sufferings and open a new door to success!
Wishing you a very happy, peaceful and joyful Ramzan. I pray that the divine light fills up your life with luck and joy.
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend in my life. Feeling blessed as the new crescent moon is seen. May month bring more Grace and warmth to your home.
Happy Ramadan Mubarak 2019 Wishes Messages –
- As the month of Ramadan begins, our duty is to catch hold to the path of enlightenment and grace. I pray that Allah Tala brightens up your life and give you peace and blessings. Ramadan Mubarak.
- The month of Ramzan brings up endless moments of happiness and joy to us. Since it is the time when the devils are chained and the angels help in magnifying our good deeds, we all should indulge in soulful activities instead of unnecessary merrymaking. Ramzan Mubarak
- Ramadan is not just about the purification of the body but it is also about purifying the soul that gets impure by indulging in the worldly affairs. Let us all join our hands and pray to Allah Tala for guiding us towards the correct. Let us initiate Ramadan Kareem fasting with heart and soul. Ramzan Mubarak.
- praying for your unlimited happiness and glory from almighty above. I pray that as you walk down the street of life, a guiding light of Quran takes you towards the path of goodness and happiness.
- I pray that on this month of Ramzan, you get the power to bring more success, peace, and harmony to your family. More than anything else, it is the peace that matters. Instead of Chasing the worldly affairs at this. your life, enjoy every moment and indulge in merrymaking with your family and loved ones. Have extremely well balance of life and work. Ramzan Mubarak.
- I pray that the storm showers upon you and you get the blessings of Allah Tala. I also wish that fasting give you more strength and courage to face care routine chores of life. Happy Ramadan.
Ramadan Mubarak SMS Wishes Messages For Wife, Husband, Mother, Fathers, Son, Daughter-
Today I pray that:-
Happiness be at our door
May it knock early
Stay late & leave the gift of Allah’s
Peace, love, joy & good health behind
You are one of the reasons why my life has been meaningful
This Ramadan, let me pray to Allah
To bring you more blessings.
Ramadan Mubarak to you!
As the crescent moon is sighted.
And the holy month of Ramadan begins…
May Allah bless you with happiness and
Grace your home with warmth and peace
As you pray and fast this Ramadan
May all your wishes come true
Enjoy the long-lasting blessings of Allah.
He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer.
To Him belong the most beautiful names.
Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth.
He is the Almighty, Most Wise.”
As the auspicious month of Ramadan starts,
may the crescent-shaped moon brighten
your path toward enlightenment and
may Allah bless you with peace and grace.
Wishing you a Happy Ramadan!
Well!! I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this post about Ramadan Mubarak 2019 wishes, SMS, messages, images, greetings. share this page with your friends, relatives & other beloved ones’ through facebook, twitter, WhatsApp and other social media. stay connected on NBPostGazette for more interesting stories, news, and articles!!!.