MySubwayCard Rewards Program: Do you know? Subway has more than 45,000 stores in a total of 100 countries, which makes it one of the largest and most successful fast-food restaurants all around the world. Subway is now making these healthy and affordable foods more accessible to the public with MySubwayCard rewards program.
Some of you might have heard it about this program and some might have not. Therefore we are going to provide you all the major details regarding MySubwayCard rewards program with the help of this article.
So without wasting any time, let’s find out how you can become an elite member of the Subway family.
Subway is an American privately held restaurant franchise as well as one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world that mainly sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads. It is also the largest single-brand restaurant chain, as well as the largest restaurant operator, in the world.
Subway had around 42,000 locations in more than 100 countries, as of June 2017. Out of these more than half of the locations are located in the United States. The international headquarters of Subway is in Milford, Connecticut, with a total of five regional centers supporting the international operations of the company.
MySubwayCard Rewards and Program Benefits:
- Subway Rewards can be earned from the MySubway card where every dollar you spend in Subway gives you 4 tokens.
- When you collect a total of 200 tokens you actually earn a $2 reward that you can spend in future on purchasing something at Subway.
- Not only this, but Subway also offers “Surprise Rewards”, in this, you can get a surprise reward in your account.
- MySubwayCard also comes with an online app that lets its users to easily check the Tokens balance and even pay for their orders cashless.
Eligibility Criteria for becoming the Member
- In order to become a member of the MySubwayCard program, your age must be at least 13 years or older.
- In order to participate in the Subway MyWay program, you must be a legal resident of the United States as well as of U.S. Territories like Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and Guam.
- One must also make sure that the Subway MyWay program is valid only at a selected number of Subway store franchises that are participating in the program.
- One can also earn the Mysubwaycard Tokens by either using the physical membership card or else by providing your registered phone number or by using the Subway MyWay app.
How to Participate in the Subway MyWay program?
In order to participate in the Subway MyWay program, follow these simple instructions, which are as follows:
- At first, visit the official Subway MyWay rewards program webpage link at Subway.com/En-US/SubwayCard from your computer or your mobile phone.
- On the home page, click on the “Join Now” button in order to begin the signup procedure
- If you want you can also enroll in the membership program using the Android and iOS
- Now, you have to enter the required information into the screen like your Name, Email Address, as well as your Password.
- You will also be asked about your Country, as well as your Phone Number and the Country Code of your region, enter all these details.
- After that, you will be directed to a new screen where you have to comply with the terms and conditions of the loyalty rewards program and press Create Account in order to confirm.