Imogen Faires Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Stats, Estimated Net Worth: Imogen Faires is a British actress popularly known for her role as Kiera in the 2019 Netflix series Creeped Out. He has worked with actors such as Victoria Diamond, William Romain, and Lukas Engel on the BAFTA-winning series.
Imogen is also famous for her prominent role in one of the most popular series “Dickensian” as Nell. He worked with many veteran actors on the series, including Robert Wilfort and Christopher Fairbank, among others.
Imogen Faires Wiki, Biography
|birthday||April 21, 2002|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Heritage||1 million dollars|
|education||The Step-Up School for Musical Theater|
10 Facts About Imogen Faires:
- Imogen Faires found her love and passion for acting from a young age in film and theater. Since then she has acted in numerous series, commercials, photo shoots, and shows.
- Born on April 21, 2002, celebrity Taurus Faires is 18 years old in 2020. At a young age, she began her training at the Step Up School of Musical Theatre.
- With an average height of 5 feet 5 inches and a body weight of around 58 kg, she shows her personality as a young actress.
- Imogen has notoriously kept secrets about her boyfriend and his personal life. On the other hand, the young actress has avoided revealing information about her boyfriend.
- Regarding her ethnicity, she belongs to parents of British and African descent. However, she has yet to reveal the beans about her family.
- Unlike other celebrities, Imogen has yet to hook up to social media like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Faires is an aspiring actress who has a long way to go, which is probably why she’s not on Wikipedia.
- With over 5 credits on IMDB, he has worked on the popular TV series Marcella with Anna Friel, Ray Panthaki, and Jack Doolan.
- Other Imogen projects include The Dumping Ground (2015) as Chanelle and Uncle (2015) as Willow.
- Faires has honed her acting skills with each and every role in the series. Also, she will be one of the most sought-after young actresses in the acting field in the near future.