Guide to fix common Cydia Problems: Jailbreaking is a crucial step that an IOS user takes in order to enjoy several features. There are thousands of additional features that users enjoy on a jailbroken iPhone or iPad. So have you recently jailbreaked your iOS device? There is quite a good probability that you might be facing some errors if you have used Electra iOS 11 Jailbreak tool. Many issues have been reported with Electra jailbreak tool. So are you suffering from the same common Cydia problems? We have come up with the possible fixes of the Common Cydia Problems.
Users are constantly complaining that Cydia is not working properly after jailbreaking the device using the Electra iOS 11 jailbreak tool. Cydia is perhaps the only place from where you can download Amazing tweaks and apps. It is one reason because of which most people jailbreak their iOS devices. So are you disappointed because of the frequent Cydia problems? Don’t worry, we have found some possible fixes for these common problems that are erupting. People are mostly facing errors like Cydia not working or frequent crash. So let’s get started and solve all the problems so that you can enjoy The perks of jailbreaking an IOS device smoothly.
Guide to fix common Cydia Problems
There are two possible methods to fix the problems that are being caused after using the Electra iOS 11 jailbreak tool. You can follow these simple steps and resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Fix 1: Run UI Cache
This is a basic troubleshooting problem which is used every time an iOS User faces an error. It is most commonly used when the Cydia application is not being displayed anywhere on the iOS device after jailbreaking using the Electra iOS 11 tool. Follow the simple steps given below in order to run the UI Cache.
- The very first step is to note down the wi-fi IP address.
- It can be easily attained by going to the settings and then clicking on the Wi-Fi details.
- Now you will have to root your device in SSH
- Now go to MAC
- Click on the utility settings and then open a terminal application
- Now enter “ssh root@<copied IP address>”
- Click on yes when a dialogue box appears on the screen and then press the enter button
- Input root password – alpine and press enter
- Now your device is ready for running UI Cache.
- Now simply enter cache in the designated box and click on enter
- This should prompt up the Cydia application on your device.
- Hard reboot.
If the application still doesn’t appear on your device, consider restarting at once and you will find that the icon has been added to the home screen.
Fix 2: Resolve Crashing Cydia
Cydia crashing has become very frequent after jailbreaking the device using Electra iOS 11 tool? This is because of the fact that your device is still not jailbroken properly. Some common steps have to be taken in order to resolve this issue and get your device back into the state of Jailbreak. Follow the method given below and check if your device is in a jailbroken state or not.
- Go to the Electra jailbreaking tool on iOS device
- You will find an option named enable Jailbreak. If this auction is being displayed on the app, it simply means that the device is not jailbroken yet. This is the probable reason why Cydia is getting crashed again and again
- Simply tap on that icon to complete the jailbreak process.
- Keep on repeating it until you find share jailbreak option on the app instead.
- Once the share button gets triggered, it indicates that the device is now ready to undergo all the features and run Cydia properly.