Holi is a festival of colors celebrated in India every year. This is the most awaited festival and widely celebrated festival in India. On this day color play an important role, people play with colors and there are love vibes all around. Colors songs, fun, food, and revelry define the occasion. According to the Hindu calendar, Holi falls on the full moon day(Purnima) in the month of Falgun. This year, year celebration begins on the evening of March 20 and continue till the evening of March 21. People make a large bonfire termed as Holika Dahan and on the evening of Choti Holi they fire it and perform Pingpuja while praying for the longevity and prosperity of their loved ones.
Happy Holi 2019 Best Wishes & Messages-
Here is the Holi best wishes Message you can share on social media or send to your dear one to express your love and wish them a great happy Holi.
- Let this Holi be the best day you ever had.
- Just like a red rose that fills the world with beauty & fragrance‚ you have made my life so beautiful by being in it. On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I want to say thank you for all the love & smiles you’ve brought to my life.
- Peace from white, Power from red, Knowledge from yellow, Development from green, Love from pink.. May this Holi add all colors in your life.
- Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas, and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
- Holi is a special time of year to remember those who are close to our hearts with splashing colors!
- The dominant idea behind Holi festival is that we should live more in harmony with nature instead of trying to destroy her and make her our slave.
- Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other. Here, is a platform for you all to renew your friendship and to express the heartiest love by scribbling a beautiful Holi message for loved ones.
- Celebrating the colors of our beautiful relationship, I wish you and your family all the bright hues of life.
- From the lanes of Mathura and Vrindavana, the colors of Holi have spread all over the country. These colors also carry the message of love, brotherhood, and truth. So whenever you splash Holi colors on somebody, you give him a promise of being truthful towards him always, maintain brotherhood with him lifelong and shower him with all the possible love throughout your life.
- On this day let the color shower love which dwells in our hearts. Let’s sing along together the ballad of love.
- Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color.
- Red for love, green for prosperity, orange for success and pink for happiness. May God Bless you and your family with all these colors, Happy Holi
- Holi is a time to reach out with the colors of joy. It is time to love and forgive. It is the time expresses the happiness of being loved and to be loved through colors.
- Holi is the day to express love with colors. It is time to show affection. All the colors that are on you are of love!
- Just Like A Red Rose that Fills the World With Beauty and Fragrance, You Have Made My Life So Beautiful by Being In It. On Holi, the Festival Of Colors and Joy I Want to Say Thank you For All the Love and Smiles you Have Brought to My Life.
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud, Just a soft SMS is enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival of Holi with lots of fun and Blessings.
- If wishes come in rainbow colors then I would send the brightest one to say Happy Holi.
- Holi is not only about colors and sweets. It reminds of the divine and eternal love of Krishna and Radha. It also reminds one of Narashima, Prahlada, and Hiranyakashyapa and thus the fact that ‘Truth and Humanity are invincible forces in the Universe’.
- Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long.
- Let this festival burn all negativity and bring positivity in life. celebrate with vibrant colors.
- Auspicious red. Sunkissed gold. Soothing silver. Pretty purple. Blissful blue. Forever green. I wish u and all family members The most colorful Holi.
- Celebrating the colors of our beautiful relationship, I wish you and your family all the bright hues of life. Have a colorful Holi!
- May God gift you all the colors of life, colors of joy, colors of happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all other colors you want to paint in your life. Happy Holi.
Happy Holi Images Greetings & Wallpapers 2019-
Here We have gathered some best HD Images, Greetings & Wallpapers of Happy Holi 2019. Send these Holi Images & Wallpapers with your friends, relatives and other beloved ones from below:
Holi 2019 Quotes & Status To Share On Social Media-
Here are some collections of holi 2019 quotes & status to share on social media on the occasion of Holi.
May God paint the canvas of your life with the colours of Joy, Love, Happiness, Prosperity, Good Health, and success.
Sending love with red, friendship with pink, wisdom with yellow and new beginnings with green.
Have a colorful and happy Holi!
The dominant idea behind Holi festival is that we should live more in harmony with nature instead of trying to destroy her and make her our slave. Let the mother earth too have happy Holi.
Let’s welcome the vibrant festival of colors with joy & jubilation! Happy Holi!
Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs’ are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi!!
Holi helps me to remember you in light of the fact that it is so vibrant and brimming with full.
May all the seven colors of the rainbow come together this Holi and bless your life with happiness and joy.
Have a Happy Holi!
Wishing you good health and prosperity. May God shower his blessings on you on the auspicious occasion of Holi.