Avengers Endgame Box Office Collection: Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame is receiving an unbelievable opening at the box office with its day 1 collection overpassing Rs 50 crore mark in India. This superhero flick has been released in a total of 2,845 screens in several languages such as Hindi, English, Tamil and Telugu language and the movie has earned Rs 53.10 crore on its opening day.
Furthermore, the film in its first two days of a worldwide release on Wednesday and Thursday in 46 international markets has collected Rs 2,130 crore, led by an enormous $154 million in China.
Endgame has turned out to be the second-highest opener in the Indian box office with its Day 1 collection, after Baahubali: The Conclusion, which earned Rs 121 crore on its first day.
Avengers: Infinity War, which was released previous year in a total of 2,000 screens in India had earned Rs 31, 30 crores on its opening day.
Avengers Endgame Box office collection: Worldwide
It was already predicted by many fans and movie critics that the movie is going to be a big blockbuster on its opening day itself. Not only in India but also worldwide the collection is going up and more than the previous day.
Well, we all have known by now and even before its release that the movie is going to make a lot of money, but initial estimates are unconditionally off the charts. Sources are saying that the Avengers: Endgame may possibly set a box office record with approximately $300 million in ticket sales on an opening weekend only.
Here is the box office collection of Avengers Endgame worldwide:
Chennai Box office: Avengers Endgame takes the biggest opening for 2019 with Day 1 Gross Rs 1.17 Crs..
All-India Box office: The collection of Avengers Endgame initial estimates for Day 1 is an enormous Rs 50 Cr Nett.
China Box Office Midnights:
- On Wednesday Avengers Endgame earns $28.19M
- On Thursday the earning was $79.31M
- On Friday the collection was $46.64M
- On Saturday $62.5M (As of 12:15 PM EST)
Avengers Infinity War vs. Avengers Endgame (India)
Day 1 Box Office Collection
Avengers Infinity War
Year of Release: 2018
Screening: 2000+ screens
Box Office Collection Day 1: Rs 31.30 cr
Year of Release: 2019
Screening: 2845 screens
Box Office Collection Day 1: Rs 53.10 cr
Avengers Endgame rises as a game changer which has set out the new scales on Day one with Rs 53.10 cr on its opening day only in India which is a huge success for any film in India.
Marvel Movies and its opening weekend Box Office Collections
- Iron Man (2008) – $98.6 million
- The Incredible Hulk (2008) – $55.4 million
- Iron Man 2 (2010) – $128.1 million
- Thor (2011) – $65.7 million
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) – $65 million
- The Avengers (2012) – $207.4 million
- Iron Man 3 (2013) – $174.1 million
- Thor: The Dark World (2013) – $85.7 million
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) – $95 million
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) – $94.3 million
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) – $191.3 million
- Ant-Man (2015) – $57.2 million
- Captain America: Civil War (2016) – $179.1 million
- Doctor Strange (2016) -$85.1 million
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) – $146.5 million
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) – $117 million
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) – $122.7 million
- Black Panther (2018) – $202 million
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018) – $257.7 million
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) – $75.8 million
- Captain Marvel (2019) – $153.4 million
Avengers Endgame’s projected box office opening
As per to the Forbes, the film is going to surpass Avengers: Infinity War’s $640 million (Rs 4400 crore) three-day opening. A day earlier release in China which the world’s second-biggest movie market will help the movie to give a big lead. The report foretells an opening of $900 million (Rs 6200 crore). It is by now a given that the film is going to top Infinity War’s record-breaking opening statistics in the US as well as in abroad.
The Avengers have done exceptionally well in India along with other countries too. Infinity War is considered to be the highest grossing Hollywood release in India, posting a total of Rs 250 crore all through its theatrical run. During the recent visit of Co-director Joe Russo to the country, he said “India is incredibly important. It’s the fastest growing market in the world for Marvel.”