4th of July 2021 Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, Greetings & Images: Independence Day is a patriotic holiday where people all around the United States celebrate the positive aspects of the country. The day is the anniversary of the publication of the declaration of independence from Great Britain held in the year 1776. On this day, many of the politicians appear at public events in order to show their support for the history, legacy as well as people of their country. 4th of July or Independence Day is a happy day of family celebrations with picnics and barbecues, presenting a great deal of prominence on the American tradition of political freedom.
Looking for some patriotic and inspirational quotes, wishes, greetings Images, and sayings to send to your family and friends this Independence Day? Check out our page where you would come across amazing Fourth of July patriotic and inspirational quotes, wishes, greetings Images that you would love to share with others.
So, celebrate the independence of the country by sharing these patriotic and inspirational quotes, wishes, greetings Images with your family and friends.
Independence Day In USA
4th of July or Independence Day in the USA is the National Day of the United States of America. It is the federal holiday and also the holiday in all 50 states and other US territories on July 4th. In 2021, the Fourth of July is also the state holiday that falls on Sunday, the following Monday will be observed as a Federal Holiday and it will be a state holiday in all States apart from Texas. As this is the Federal Holiday, not only will schools and libraries be closed, most federal and state offices will be closed and there will be no mail deliveries on Independence Day.
4th of July 2021 Inspirational Quotes and Sayings
- This inspirational and patriotic 4th of July quotes and sayings are going to renew your patriotism and will let you know about the significance and essence of this day.
- Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. -Thomas Paine
- I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. It is the history of our nation, and it’s marked by the blood of those who died defending it. – John Thune
- Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. -Benjamin Franklin
- Many politicians are in the habit of laying it down as a self-evident proposition that no people ought to be free till they are fit to use their freedom. The maxim is worthy of the fool in the old story who resolved not to go into the water till he had learned to swim. -Thomas Macaulay
- Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. – Thomas Jefferson
- America is much more than a geographical fact. It is a political and moral fact – the first community in which men set out in principle to institutionalize freedom, a responsible government, and human equality. -Adlai Stevenson
- I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit. – Theodore Roosevelt
- We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it. -William Faulkner
- The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. – Thomas Jefferson
- The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation. -Woodrow Wilson
4th of July Independence Day 2021 Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Images
On this very special and patriotic occasion, we have collected some best 4th of July 2021 Messages, greetings, wishes, Images. So, let’s celebrate the day by sending these Fourth of July 2021 Wishes, Messages, SMS, and wishes to your friends and family members to celebrate the biggest day of our nation.
Happy Independence day to all my friends. This is a big day, let’s do something big and not spoil it romancing.
Let us never forget the sweat, toil, and sacrifices of the brave souls that fought and served for the pride and peace of our nation. Happy 4th of July!
Happy Independence Day to all with a message “While you enjoy your freedom, don’t forget to pay homage to our American brave Heroes.”
This is 4th July, let’s make this day more wonderful and spectacular by doing some charity for needy.
On this independence, take a pledge to think beyond caste, color, and creed. Follow the path of success, prosperity, and peace.
See the sea and sky on the fourth of July. They all look delighted and enjoying no unethical boundaries, rules, and regulation.
Love your country and keep the spirit of faith, courage, and love alive in your heart. Take time to offer prayers to the martyrs. Happy 4th of July! I am an American and I am proud of that. Let’s celebrate this proud feeling on the day of independence.
- Let each one of us make a promise, that as long as we live, we will be good citizens of our country to the best of our capabilities and we will help America grow into a better nation with each passing day.
- We are the leader and we will be the leader, let’s pledge this on independence day and make efforts for the same.
- On this auspicious day let our hearts bleed for the ones who fought hard and made supreme sacrifices for the nation. May their souls rest in peace!! Freedom means the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved. Break the boundaries and relish selfhood.
- This independence day brings forth a new hope to make our tomorrow’s most beautiful and cherished. Wishing everyone a very happy 4th of July.
- On this special day, let us take come forward and make a promise to take our nation on the path of prosperity so that people can live a happy life. Happy independence day to all.
4th of July or Independence Day is the most patriotic and enthusiastically celebrated of all America’s Holidays. There will be parades, parties, barbeques, and Fireworks throughout the Country.