Eid-Al-Adha 2019 Celebration, Significance, Wishes Messages: Eid-al-Adha is one of the most important festivals of Islam. It is heading soon towards us and all Muslims around the globe are ready to celebrate it. It is the second holy festival of this year. In the month of June, Muslims marked Eid-al-Fitr after abstaining themselves from food and water in the month of Ramadan. It was the fasting period for the Muslims.
Now in this month of August Islam is again ready to commemorate another day of sacrifice which is commonly known as Feast of Sacrifice or Eid-Al-Adha. The day also has a great significance because it also coincides with the celebrations of Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. In this article, there is almost everything which you should know about the Islamic festival.
When Is Eid-Al-Adha 2019?
The day is celebrated as the day honors Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his son to obey the order from God. He was a prophet and messenger and when he got ready to sacrifice his son God offered a lamb for him to sacrifice.
This year the holy festival of Islam will be celebrated on 11th of August evening and this date may vary according to the changing positions of the moon. The festival will last for around four days till Thursday on 15th August.
However, as per the predictions, the date may vary depending on the sighting of the moon of Dhul Hijjah. This festival falls under the last month of the Islamic calendar so it is considered as a sacred month of the year. There is one more reason for changing the dates of the festival and that is because the festival is celebrated on the 10th day of this month.
Celebration Of Eid-Al-Adha Festival
This festival is also celebrated like Eid-al-Fitr when the greeting Eid Mubarak is shared and gifts are also exchanged among people. All people invite their families and have marked the occasion to pray and enjoys a feast for the festival. In the commemoration of the sacrifice by Abraham on the command of God. Muslims in different countries will slaughter their animals and then divide the meal of it into three parts. Out of which one-third part of it is kept for the family, another is given to friends and relatives while the last one will be donated to the poor.
Eid-Al-Adha Significance For Muslims
As it has been described above that the celebration of the festival is done so as to keep the remembrance of the sacrifice willingness of Abraham. The story goes like this. One day God asked Abraham that he wants Abraham to sacrifice his son. Though the decision of sacrificing one’s son is the toughest one Abraham just on the command of God got ready to sacrifice his son.
He takes him to the mountain and when he kills his son and turns back then he sees that actually he have killed a male goat and his son is alive and with him. God became very happy seeing Abraham’s obedience and gifted his prosperity and happiness. The Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia coincides with the celebrations of Eid-Al-Adha which sees all those Muslims who are physically and financially capable of embarking on the journey at least once in their lifetime.
Eid-Al-Adha 2019 Wishes, Quotes & Messages
Send These Eid 2019 Messages, Wishes and Quotes with your near and dear ones through facebook, twitter, Whatsapp and other social media.
May Allah shower His choicest blessings
and enlighten your heart and home.
Wish you a blissful Eid ul-Adha 2019…
May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak 2019.
Sending you warm wishes on Eid and wishing that it brings your way ever joys and happiness. Remember me in your prayers.
May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Wish You, Eid Mubarak!
E-Embrace with an open heart
I-Inculcate good deeds
D-Distribute & share Allah’s bounties with the underprivileged
When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you. A very happy Eid Mubarak 2 You.
Eid Mubarak 2019 Wishes & Messages
Here we have gathered some best collections of Eid Mubarak 2019 Wishes & Messages with you can share with your friends, relatives, and other beloved ones.
- On Eid Ul Adha, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Eid ul Adha!
- May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak
- My life has become a romantic movie since I met you. Let’s release the movie on the Eid this year! Eid Mubarak dear!
- Let this Eid be the day we promise to never let go of each other and devote our lives to serve the holy purpose of mankind, together and forever!
- No shadows to depress you. Only joys to surround you. Allah himself to bless you. These are my wishes for you. Today tomorrow and every day… Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak!
- Eid-ul-Adha is an Eid of sacrifice and the implementation of Allah’s orders. May Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life! Eid Mubarak!
- May the divine blessings of Allah bring you hope, faith, and joy on Eid-Ul-Adha and forever. Happy Eid Ul Adha!
- Wishing my beloved dear a special Eid day. Let’s pray to Allah that he always keeps us together forever like this.