How To Download Vimeo Videos: Vimeo is considered to be one of the greatest sources for highly produced creative videos. Don’t confuse these videos with what you find on YouTube as Vimeo comprises of the videos which are much more film-like nature.
The advancement in technologies has made so many things possible which were not even thinkable at that time. Previously, people used to use a blank tape and a VCR in order to record the ephemeral television broadcasts of their favorite shows. But now, as we said the technology is getting advanced day by day so nowadays the process is way better and easier.
If you want to download and archive a Vimeo video for personal use, then you can definitely do so with the help of online converters or else from the downloadable software. Well, if you are reading this article then you probably want to know how to download Vimeo videos. So, with the help of this article, we are going to tell you about how to download Vimeo videos. So, without wasting any time let’s get started…..
How To Download Vimeo Videos
Here are some simple steps to follow in order to download Vimeo videos and these steps are as follows:
- Step 1: At first go to the web page and copy the address in the URL box after opening the video.
- Step 2: Now, go to the Vimeo app and tap on the three dots that are seen next to the video, select share and select copy.
- Step 3: After that in a web browser, open https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/youtube-converter. You also have to make sure to close pop-up pages s well as to avoid agreeing to push notifications.
- Step 4: Now, you have to paste the URL from step 1 or 2 into the “Paste link here” field.
- Step 5: After that, you have to select a format if you need the video to be something other than.MP4. Also, this step is completely optional and it depends on your preferences.
- Step 6: Now click on More Settings in order to make a few more adjustments in case if you want to trim the start or end time, or lay down the video quality. This step is also completely optional.
- Step 7: Click on Start. Your video rip is now going to “process.”
- Step 8: Click on Download and that’s it! You are all Done. You’ve downloaded a Vimeo video!
However, using an online converter one of the methods for downloading Vimeo videos, but still there are many alternatives available if you are not somehow happy with online converter. Some videos on Vimeo may possibly have a download button that is located above the description in order to let you get a copy from the site itself, but this is generally up to the original uploader.
If you don’t find that button there, then try using software such as 4K Video Downloader. In order to get started, the first download and then install the program to your PC or Mac. After that, you have to copy the video URL that you want to download and then open the app and hit the Paste Link button which is located in the top left-hand corner. After that, you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
One must also make sure that Vimeo uses Digital Rights Management tools so that video scraping applications, such as the one we’ll use, cannot pull paywalled content. In its place, such attempts are going to get you the trailer for the paid video and not the paid video itself.
Also, don’t be fooled by the name, you can download the video in several resolutions than 4K, even though it does support that UHD resolution as well.