Happy Valentines Day 2020 Wishes, Best quotes, Whatsapp and Facebook Status, SMS, Messages
Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th of February. It is a festival in which people celebrate romantic love, friendship and you can also celebrate this day with those people who fall in your category of loved ones. They show and express their love to each other by giving them greetings, gifts, chocolates or anything which reminds her or him of love. In the United States, this day u can see candy, flowers romantic dinners everywhere. They can also go on a date or plan some special time with each other so they make them feel happy. So they can remember this day their whole life as a sign of love.
Love is an important part of our life. We all need love because when we connected we feel healthy and happier. And when we are alone the more chances are that we will experience depression. If you are single then this is the opportunity for you to tell that person you love him or her. There is a difference between doing love and showing love. Those who are single surely not good in showing how much they love him or her. All you have to do is to make them feel that you can’t live without him or her. Let your fear out and maybe God bless you with their love at least give it a try.
Happy Valentines Day 2020 Wishes Quotes SMS Message & Status-
So Here are Wishes, Best quotes, Whatsapp and Facebook Status, SMS, Messages
Which you can send to your dear ones. on this loving day if you are unable to write her something special by yourself select the best wishes, quotes from here;
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner, Poet
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
- “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning, Poet
- “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.” – Margaret Atwood, Author
- “It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.” – John Bulwer, Physician
- “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
- “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi, Civil Rights Leader
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce,
- “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” — Paulo Coelho
- Our love has the ability to grow endlessly and it would be perfect in future.
- On the first day I met, you took my breath away and I could not respond to it.
- The more guys I meet, the more I realize that you are the perfect person I could have ever asked for. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
- On this Valentine’s Day, I wanted to tell you that my love for you would never die.
- I love the way how you kiss me for no special reason. I believe that love would cherish forever.
- From random kisses to random laughs, I feel how lucky I am to be in a relationship with you.
- Darling, spread love wherever you go. You would definitely be blessed with the love you get in return.
- Love me without any restrictions and feel free to accept who I am. Happy Valentine!
- Every single day, I fall in love with you and it would be forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!